Monday, October 24, 2016

Favorite Music


Image result for linkin parkMy favorite music songs are by the music group called Linkin Park. I like the music by this group because they sing about good morals, for people, and stories about random subjects. I listen to this music, while working on homework, due to its "calming" and "sensational" properties in its music. Another reason why I like this music is because most of the songs have lots of bass and awesome sound effects. I like music in general, due to the fact that when I was a younger kid, I used to play the violin, piano, and guitar.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kurt I thought i'd check over linkin park since they are featured in one of green day's songs called "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams". The one I listened to is Numb since it it the most popular one and I really like it since I like that type of music! Could you reccomend me some of your favorite linkin park titles ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure...some good songs by linkin park are the following: Never back down, new divide, burn it down, and castle of glass. Check other songs by them out. They are one of the music groups I listen too, so if you like music, I'd be more than happy to request some of my other favorite songs to you.

      Delete