Sunday, September 25, 2016

Reflection on Place and Culture

-I am very proud of my home. I'm proud of it, because it is a very awesome, special place. My dad and I have so far built a barn, clubhouse/ house, and a chicken coop, in our backyard. We have also explored the surrounding woods( I also play airsoft with my friends in the woods too), and a ravine in my backyard as well.
-I'm proud of my culture because in some countries, people don't have as many freedoms as we do, we have better defenses against terrorism, and we have a consistently stable economy.
-My culture is primarily speaking English, fast food, online shopping and socializing, wearing whatever you like, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of press( writing about whatever you like), and a lack of jobs. I would like to change my culture, by having healthier food, less time on electronics, more jobs for people, and equality for all different races and cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment